Pavtube Video to iPod ConverterOverview
Pavtube Video to iPod Converter is a professional format conversion tool and editor which is specially designed for iPod lovers to watch the videos on iPod anytime and anywhere. For it supports almost all popular formats to the formats iPod supported including mp4, MP3, M4A, AAC and WAV. So you can enjoy most videos freely. Easy to use interface makes you operate it masterly for the first time. In addition, unmatchable speed saves you a lot of time. By the powerful function, you can do many things to the videos.
1. It supports various format and allows you to convert most videos that you love. Input formats: WMV, FLV, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, ASF, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, PPEG, MP3, VOB, DV. Output formats: MP3, M4A, AAC and WAV.
2. To get the better vision effect, for the experienced user, adjusting the parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. is a good choice.
3. High output quality lets you enjoy the video without any out-of sync problems.
4. If you need mark your video with the company logo, comments and so on, watermark editing function can satisfy you a lot with the text watermark, image watermark even video watermark.
5. Deinterlacing fuction cam remove the stripes on the video and optimize the video quality.
6. Get the videos you want by the function of trimming and crop. Which time phase to require and which part to need for the video are up to you! The brightness, contrast, and the volume all can be modified and meet your requirement that you have more decisions to the videos.
7. During the previewing the video, you can capture the lovely snapshot to save it on your PC for enriching your collection. Choose freely the still pictures from the playing videos.
8. This video to iPod converter software takes full advantage of the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology to largely accelerate decoding/encoding speed. The GPU acceleration saves users time when converting videos to another format by using H.264.
- A redesigned GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is more user-friendly and in-style.
- Added support for CUDA acceleration in the availability of a NVIDIA CUDA enabled graphics card.